Reviews Cage is a reviews site that provides reviews about various products in the form of the top ten lists. In this way we help the users to pick the best products according to their needs. We are a new startup and we know how important is education and student is.
That’s why we have announced our Reviews Cage Innovative Writing Scholarship program.
We accept all the students of all the colleges and universities that include college, graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate students. We believe in the power of the words.
To get into our scholarship program and earn a $1000 reward you need to have interest in innovative writing.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone who is a student of any college or university can apply for our scholarship program but you need to be above 18, however if you are under 18 then you need to get permission for your parents or guardians.
While if you are interested in technology and or other topics related to the technology then you may be a good fit for your programs.
What You Have to Do?
For participating in the scholarship you need to write a detailed article about “How eCommerce has affected the local markets and what will be its future”.
We would recommend that you write the article after doing a bit research and support your writing with some data.
How Will You Benefit?
- We will select 3 winners and each winner will receive $1000 reward.
- It will be sent to your school/college/university financial Aid office.
How to Submit Your Content
To submit your content you can mail us at [email protected].
Please make sure to submit your below details too;
- Personal information
- Title of Institution
- Area of Study
- Document proof that can testify you being a student
- Unique email address designated by your institution, if possible.
Our final date of accepting submissions is November 01, 2020. While 3 winners will be chosen on March 15, 2020 and you will be notified via email.
However, the scholarship amount will be sent on November 25, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
You will not be entertained if you found in any of the following cases;
- Submitting plagiarism content that was published somewhere else.
- Submitting incomplete or wrong information about yourself or your institute.
- Submitting your content after the deadline has reached.
- Writing content that doesn’t meet to the topic specified.
Do you have any questions?
If yes then you can contact us.